- She’s a panda. Who doesn’t like pandas?
- She’s half indigo, my favorite color.
- She’s as cute as a fairy having a tea party with a teddy bear and a unicorn.
- She’s of Chinese ancestry. Anyone who’s shopped at Pier 1 knows how Eastern translates to exotic.
- Out of all of the Littlest Pet Shop pets, she’s ‘the sweet one.’
- She knows she’s as cute as a fairy having a tea party with a teddy bear and a unicorn.
- She performs gymnastic rhythm dancing. No small feat for a panda.
- She enjoys a TV show about anthropomorphic pickles.
- As a giant panda, she’s large and in charge.
- Despite her extreme cuteness, she’s freakishly strong.
- She’s sweet in temperament, but cross her, and you’ll get the teeth and the duclaws.
- She subsists on a healthy diet of imported bamboo.
- She’s an indigo panda who paints her toenails. ‘Nuff said.
One thought on “Why Penny Ling is Awesome!”
Ha-ha! Cool facts!