- He’s the co-leader of the Teen Titans.
- His body is titanium body armor, so he saves a fortune on clothes.
- He can fire a rocket from his shoe!
- He’s that rare combination: a jock who’s also a mega-brain.
- He can lift a bus. So who needs the A-train?
- His father, Silas Stone, helped design Titans Tower. He must’ve been a fan of Mr. T.
- He can summon forth dozens of high-tech attachments and devices from his person without having to shout “Go Go Gadget” first.
- He got to appear on Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians, where he was voiced by Ernie “Winston Zeddmore” Hudson.
- He recently upgraded himself to the latest Android operating system.
- He’s a gamer. We like gamers.
- He can calculate pi to 1000 places and devour 1000 Monster Burgers.
- He’s got an infrared cybernetic eye. The only other people who can boast that are Kano from Mortal Kombat and the Terminator.
- He built his own freakin’ car! I can’t even build a shelf.
- He went to a H.I.V.E. dance with Jinx as his date. Who wouldn’t want to date a cute witch?
- He can say “Booyaah!” unironcially.
One thought on “Why Cyborg is Awesome!”
Personally, I prefer the original comics version of Cyborg, who was a little more mature than the toon version we've seen since 2003.