- They’re cute.
- They’re twins. We multiple births have to stick together.
- They’re geniuses. Big ups to the super geeks!
- They make wearing thick framed glasses seem cool.
- They have an amazing high-tech laboratory stored within their otherwise ordinary suburban house. Yeah, Dexter did it first, but it’s still very cool.
- They wear those symbols (Susan – star, Mary – crescent moon) as hair clips and also on their shorts and those symbols are present on everything they wear.
- They once dressed as super villains with stylish hair and black spandex outfits.
- Mary has that cute voice and wears those cute green moon insignia sneakers.
- Susan wears that adorable mini-skirt.
- They genetically modified Johnny’s dog Dukey, giving him human intelligence, the ability to speak and mad martial arts skills. Top that, Dog Whisperer!
- They’re the best thing about Johnny Test. Easily. It certainly isn’t Johnny himself, whom I find to be nails-across-a-chalkboard annoying.